This photos was taken in Navan - Ireland during the summer. The trees and fields glow in the sunset light; giving way to the night. It's an image that resinate with new begginings that the new seasons brings
This Fine-art print is available on three types of well regarded archival-grade paper:
1 C Type Fuji Matt archive paper with a semi-matt finish. The paper is coated with a slightly stippled texture giving a very natural photographic finish with subtle colour. Great versatile paper, very natural and works well with all photographic images. Maintains colours in a very natural way, giving a detailed, 3-dimensional beautiful photographic reproduction. Our most popular choice.
2 Hahnemühle Photo Rag - a 100% cotton, acid-free, high-quality fine-art paper made in Germany. The paper is thick and textured, with a matte finish. The vibrant colours, deep contrasts and crisp details of the images are perfectly preserved by this beautiful textured paper.
3 Hahnemühle German Etching paper is great if you are looking for a finer art feel with the matte finish and watercolour texture!
Serenity - Navan, Ireland
- The size listed are the paper size - the actual printed area will be a bit smaller as all art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting.
Printed area: 14" x 9"
Print size: 16" x 11"
- This photograph will be printed to order and will be ready to ship within ten working days.
- Please note this product is not framed. The photos with the frame are only as a guide of how the print might look when mounted, framed and hang in your or someone else home.
- These prints are produced by an award professional photographic printing lab who specialise in making prints for exhibitions and galleries
- Before posting the prints are inspected by me, then either packed flat for smaller prints or layered between sheets of acid-free tissue paper before being sealed inside a rigid mailing tube.
- Each print will be signed by me.
- Please remember that the colours on the print may vary from what you see on this listing due to the variation in how different devices show colours on their screens.